Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and I'm sneezing like crazy. It must really be Spring, despite the fact that it seems to be snowing everywhere but here.  So, with April fast approaching, I've been thinking about returning to complete the A to Z challenge.  I've been ignoring my blog and signing up for the A to Z would force me to blog every day.  That's a good thing, but it's also a huge commitment.  And if I do do it, I may have to veer away from a death A to Z.   We'll see how I feel next week and if I come up with any ideas.

So, this is totally unrelated to Spring, but I wanted to let you all know that I have an essay in the Spring Issue of Witness.  You can't read it for free on their website, but here's a link to buy the issue if you are so inclined.  It's not about death.  It's an essay about life, hope and redemption.

Happy Thursday and maybe I'll see you on April 1!

10 comments:

  1. I definitely hope you do A to Z - just do random (like I do). Then you are free to go anywhere you feel like going - dead or not! and, if you miss a day, you miss a day - not the end of the world. It is also possible to repost something - a little adjusting here and there will do the trick...
    I'm selfish. I just miss hearng from you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks. I miss the interaction with other bloggers. I have been getting so much spam lately on this blog. The comments are so generic and funny, sometimes I feel like just leaving them on here.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your essay! And personally, I would love to see what your capable of away from the death theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on the A-Z linky. I, too, am scared of the commitment, but I think it will be worth it. I hope you end up doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do it. Still don't know my theme yet. See you next month!

      Delete
  4. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I signed up for the A-Z too, and for similar reasons to you. Really wanted to breathe life back in to my sporadic blog and have an excuse to meet lots of other like minded writers. I really like the concept of your blog - my post for the letter 'D' is around Death and I have written a monologue around loss, which I would love your opinion on. I am 1281 on the list, so we are close neighbours. Look forward to swinging by during the challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure and stop by your blog tomorrow!

      Delete

Comments are welcome and appreciated!