My award, courtesy of Lily Tequila
Her blog is called "Wishbone Soup Cures Everything"
Gosh, I sincerely wish it did!
Well, I don't know how versatile this blog is. I just talk about death and kind of stick to that, but hey, I'm a Leo and if someone wants to give me an award, I'll take it! But, I did start another blog today. And it's on Word Press! Oh, the horror! I guess I am versatile.
If you've been following me, you know that my next quest is of a spiritual nature. You can read my lame-o first post here. I think I need the self-deprecating blogger award. Can someone get on that, please?
Here are the rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger that gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about you.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so I did number one. Thank you Lily for the award. Everyone go check out her blog and show her some love! Okay, here's my 7 random things.
1. I wanted to be a professional roller skater when I grew up. Not a derby girl, mind you, just a professional roller skater. You know, someone who just skates all the time. I love to roller skate. I don't do it enough, but I probably should because it makes me happy.
2. My father is a professional poker player.
And there he is. And no, the cigar was not lit. If I ever write a memoir about
my wacky life, this will be the cover image.
3. I don't watch TV. I am very much out of the pop culture loop in that regard. I don't think I'm missing much.
4. I love astrology. My favorite astrologer is a Canadian woman named Georgia Nicols. I'm a Leo, Sag Rising with a Pisces Moon. I also have some planetary aspects that point to an obsession with death. Ha! Ya think?
5. I'm an INFP. I've taken the Meyer's Briggs test two times. Once at 18 and once at 35. I always hoped that it would change, but it didn't. It's a wonderful personality for writing, so there ya go.
6. Although I don't watch TV, I love going to the movies. But, I have to be the first person in the theater so I can sit exactly where I want - first row with the rail in front of me. I don't like strangers sitting next to me, but I like having the movie theater experience of laughing or crying with a bunch of people I don't know. Yes, I'm odd. I love popcorn, diet Pepsi and Hot Tamales for the show. My favorite movie of all times is The Shawshank Redemption.
7. I met my husband in a bar. I was the bartender. He ordered a Full Sail Ale and the rest is history.
Okay, here's my fifteen. Dang, that's a lot! I'm changing the rules. I'm gonna bestow this on Five lucky bloggers.
1. Phoenix Once Again
2. What Else is Possible?
3. A Grave Interest
4. Adam's Daily Apple
5. Blue Skies Sunny Days
Alright, there ya go. There's not even a mention of death. I'm a well rounded individual who is, dare I say it, versatile.
Tell me one random fact about you. And make it a good one!